Complete Guide To Learn Local SEO
If you are trying to Learn Local SEO or want to get your business on top of the google search result then you need to understand local SEO completely. Search Engine Optimization is the most important thing in this era of digital marketing.
In this new guide you’ll learn:
- How to do On-page SEO For Your Website
- How to optimize your GMB ( Google My Business ) profile
- How to build NAP citations and Submit your business to the top business directories
- How to rank in the 3-pack
- Lots more
Let’s get started.
Nowadays, SEO is something that can’t be ignored for any business or marketing products.
Local SEO is a part of SEO and it has become popular day by day. Because 35% of all search traffic is local and it helps a company’s service or product reach a certain customer in a particular area.
I’m not going to tell you to buy an SEO course or Order my services. But I want to show you a bunch of random stats that you don’t know.
- 45% of all searches in Google have “local intent”
- Local-based searches ”Near me” have grown 160% faster than traditional searches
- 30% of all Google SERPs contain a local pack in the results
- 73% of consumers that search for something local on their phone visit a store that day
Before We Learn How to Do Local SEO we will know some common FAQ related to Local SEO.
What is local SEO?
Local SEO means Local Search Engine Optimization, often referred to as local marketing by search engines. It’s an extremely effective way to promote your local business online, as it assists business owner with advancing their items and administrations to neighbourhood clients at the specific time they’re searching for them on the web.
Why local SEO is important to your business?
Local SEO is very important because it helps the local searchers to find local businesses easily. If your company ranks in top search results, that’s fine, it will help you attract more local customers. It is worthy of your business is situating in top inquiry things, it can help you with getting continuously close by customers. That is another reason why it is important to have local SEO. Local SEO helps in driving targeted local traffic, it provides a better conversion rate.
What is local search?
Local search can be defined as when anyone uses their web browser to search for a product or service in a particular or specific area.
Why is local search important?
Local search is very important for both buyers and sellers. Through local search, a customer gets his desired product or service in a very short time, easily accessible.
As well as a large amount of Google’s revenue comes from local search. Companies and business owners give advertising of their products on Google and it is also a source of income for bloggers through AdSense. Freelancer also sells their Local SEO Service gig in Fiverr or other market places and earn money online.
Importance of Local SEO
- The results appear in the top spot in Google 3-pack, their 93% of searches are done for local intent.
- 52% of consumers who conducted a local search on their smartphone visited a store within a day.
- 34% who searched on the computer/tablet did the same.
- 8% Of Local Mobile Searches Lead To A Sale Within One Day
- 85% of smartphone owners use a search engine at least once a day.
- 61% of American adults use smartphones and tablets to search for local product and service information.
- 51% of local-mobile searchers are looking for business information like a local address.
- 77% of local-mobile searches result in offline purchases.
- 72% of people surveyed say they look up and confirm the location of a business before going to it for the first time.
- For local listings, 69% of searchers were found to have used ‘get directions’ or ‘click to call’ in a mobile ad.
- 1 in 3 smartphone searches was made right before a store visit.
- 83% of participants admitted to searching for a local business on their smartphone once a week or more with 57% searching at least daily.
- 45% of all searches on Google are local
- 83% look-up the location of a business on Google Maps
- 77% of local searches result in a phone call
Difference between SEO and local SEO
The main difference between SEO and Local SEO is that local SEO has a geographical component but SEO has a global component. If a user searches for services + location, the search engine knows that the search has local intent. And search engines like Google and all other search engines want to give the user exactly what they’re searching for.
Now We Will Learn Local SEO Ranking Factors
Local SEO Ranking Factors
Local Pack/Finder Ranking Factors
- My Business Signals (Proximity, categories, keyword in business title, etc.) 19%
- Link Signals (Inbound anchor text, linking domain authority, linking domain quantity, etc.) 17%
- On-Page Signals (Presence of NAP, keywords in titles, domain authority, etc.) 14%
- Citation Signals (IYP/aggregator NAP consistency, citation volume, etc.) 13%
- Review Signals (Review quantity, review velocity, review diversity, etc.) 13%
- Behavioral Signals (Click-through rate, mobile clicks to call, check-ins, etc.) 10%
- Personalization 10%
- Social Signals (Google engagement, Facebook engagement, Twitter engagement, etc.) 4%
Local SEO Checklist: Learn Local SEO From Basic To Advance Level
- Optimize title tags
- Structure your URLs
- Optimize your images
- Optimize your navigation menu
- Have consistent NAP details
- Feature complete location data
- Use structured data markup
- Pay attention to XML Sitemap
- Setup 301 Redirects
All Things Google
- Create/Claim your Google My Business listing
- Provide accurate data on your Google listing
- Select business categories carefully
- Setup Google Webmasters
- Setup Google Analytics
- Develop a mobile-friendly website
Top Business Directories
- Create/Claim Bing listing
- Claim Yelp listing
- Create/Claim listings on other directories
- Check listings on all major directories
- Get on niche-specific directories
- Get on social platforms
- Submit citations to top 50 sites
- Check competitors citations
- Remove duplicate citations
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
- Monitor and respond to reviews regularly
- Look to generate more reviews
- Add recognizable testimonials
Website Content & Backlinking
- Remove duplicate content
- Build quality backlinks
- Get Voice Ready